Granite has been used for centuries as a building material because of its durability and classic beauty. For exterior use it is virtually maintenance free and compliments any décor. Both new homes and older properties benefit from granite's timeless appeal.
- An elegant alternative to precast concrete stairs, granite steps and landings will add value to your home...
- Cobblestones are used as a paving material for walkways, paths and driveways or to accent hardscapes and gardens.
- Custom order granite for municipal/commercial properties, monuments, and signs.
Recently supplied projects include college buildings, war memorials and restoration work.
Sansoucy Stone carries an extensive line of granite products for landscaping and building applications:
- Granite Steps, Landings and Stair Treads
- Wall Coping and Pillar Caps
- Cobblestones and Landscape Edging
- Hearths and Mantles
- Benches, Bird Baths, Ornamentals
- Light Posts, Mailbox Posts, Hitching and Fence Posts
- Pool Decks and Coping
We are a supplier of Champlain Stone, Ltd® with such products as Corinthian, South Bay Quartzite, Ticonderoga, American, and Saratoga granite.